wordpress website design, development & customization.
WordPress is an intuitive, easy-to-use web-based content management system. The web is about timely and pertinent information delivery. Efficiently capturing, creating, delivering and managing information is vital to the success of any business, organization or not-for-profit. With WordPress you can update your website from any computer with an internet connection. As your company’s needs grow, your WordPress website can grow with you.
Four Eyes provides a full array of WordPress website design services including:
- WordPress integration & set-up
- WordPress design customization
- Convert existing websites to WordPress
- Custom WordPress theming and design
- Custom WordPress plug-in development
- Ecommerce & catalog solutions
- Maintenance services
- Plug-in installation/customization
- WordPress SEO services
We are WordPress experts in providing easy-to-use custom solutions to our clients. Our websites range from simple, elegant ‘brochure-ware’ to large corporate portals with thousands of pages and content assets. The websites we build are:
- Intuitive to use with a powerful interface design
- Custom-built with a scalable architecture
- Easy-to-use to manage with any type of content
A WordPress content management website is an effective, easy and efficient web solution for anyone who wants to manage their own content.
Have a look at just a few of the features we integrate:
- Manage (add, edit, delete) web page content, navigation, files and images
- Press Release / News / Blog
- Events / Calendar /Registration
- Catalog Systems
- Form Managment
- Donation Management
- Asset Management (Images and Files, Upload with no FTP)
- Rich, web-based HTML editor for embedding HTML, links, graphics, and files with no technical knowledge
- Search Engine Friendly URLs
- Search Engine Optimization (SEO) tools
- Site Search
- Forum & Custom Social Networks
- Intranet / Extranet
- Integration with Google Site maps and Google Analytics for automatic synching of site data to the Google search engine.
- Social Media Integration
- Preview content in a staged (hidden) environment prior to going live
- Dynamic site map generation
- Dynamic “printer-friendly” versions
- Dynamic breadcrumb trails allow visitors to see where they are on the site
- Business workflow incorporation
- Planned data management and security protocols
- And anything else you can imagine!